It's the Final Countdown: Only 17 days!

   In fact, there's just (almost) 16 days left to have to be waiting for Morgana at airport, but I have to take care of my anxiety.
   The other day I went to Santiago in the morning and my nose itched as usual there. It was really hot -despite being past 6 AM- and slightly windy. I was walking through the bus station when I read "Buses a Argentina" and I couldn't avoid thinking that the next time my feet will be in that place -at the same time more or less- I should be going to pick her up to the airport... Then, after walking for a while I saw a metro train covered in poetry, I thought: She will love this. So, I took a pic and I sent her. Yes, She liked it. Now, I only hope it will be like that till January 26th or She will call to the police -She said it.
   There are other things to say about it, like for example that I thought I should rent the place where We'll sleep in Valparaíso only a few days before 26th, but in fact, many places are already full! So, I'm very glad that we already rented one for 3 days or I could have been desperate trying to find something with the days over me - And I'm glad I listened her because it was her idea.
   The list of things we need to carry is another topic we need to think about in the following days. There will be posts full about camping stuffs, but now I need to show you the final map! Yes, it's the last route I've been doing -over my imaginary map- thinking about everything, and trying to design it in the most perfect way possible. Why? Because we don't wanna go to a city and then go back through the same route to come to the same place where we were before, it's not productive for our time. And because Morgana has some poetic ideas on mind about some national parks or the Pacific Ocean so I can't just skip some places; in fact, it makes it more challenging, funny and attractive to me look for forgotten routes and connect the points.


Final Map: Route divided in 3 sections. (Source: Zonu.com)



   I divided it in 3 sections. The first is the green one that goes from Santiago to Cape Horn. Then, We have the blue route, that connects Porvenir with Buenos Aires and Montevideo (Uruguay). And the last one, the pink route, where We'll go from Buenos Aires to Concepción. Basically it's all that, but we will extend it more if we have enough time yet, especially the green and pink routes.

   There's only 2 more things I want to say: Do you live near of some of this routes? Or do you have any better idea? Please comment it and help us to do it even better! 
   And thanks all of you for the almost 7000 views here and the more than 40000 views on Tsu! We really appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment