Mi Querida en Santiago y Concepción.

   I have been feeling weird things about the fact that I would never imagined walking with Morgana in Chile. In fact, we were going to do it and it was like something unreal even on January 25th when I was going to Santiago to pick her up at the airport. Sometimes, I was just in silence, looking at her and thinking how this happened and it was confusing -a lot- but it wasn't so intense compared with my feelings here in Concepción. At first, it was like something normal, then when we started to see the same things I see everyday -like Universidad de Concepción, Parque Ecuador, or just random streets- and I could not avoid a handful of existentialist thoughts: It was something real and she was right there -next to me- leaving a mark in the grass where she never walked before. 
   We are going to stay by the sea now; and it was one of the most important things (to do) for me, because I've been having a dream since 2012 where Morgana appears in the Ocean with a white dress, and the moon behind her lighting her skin. It is an image that I have been waiting for years and I will see it finally. Could it be better? Yes, there is a full moon this night, just like in my dream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment