Uruguay? Why not (pt.2)

   Why not? - I think we'll use a lot this words. Some days, ago I was talking with a friend in Buenos Aires when I heard something about Uruguay in the news. So I thought: Wait, Uruguay! - It's so close to Buenos Aires that we cannot lose this opportunity. Then I asked her about prices and ways to cross -at that moment, I was talking with Morgana too-. Fortunately, I only need my ID and she told me that cruising on a ship is the best way to come to Colonia (Uru), because buses are slow and time is gold, you know. Morgana was talking to me about tickets Italy-Chile when I said: - I have a question- What? she said. - Look, Buenos Aires is so close to Uruguay. Uru is small, and the port is very near to Montevideo... What if...? Of course, depending on time and money. - Hahaha sei pazzo- She said, in an italian way- But if it's cheap, let's go there! - She replied. Ok, that's all I thought, I knew it wasn't so expensive, then I confirmed it. Actually, there are many options: Buquebus, Colonia Express and Cacciola. And prices could go from $50 to around $90 (USD). The next place would be Montevideo, but we can just take a bus there or something, it's not a problem.
Buenos Aires - Colonia (Source: Google Maps)
     This really changes our perspective of the trip; there are more places to see and (of course) things to worry about -time, money, routes...- There will be "What to see" Argentina and Uruguay soon by Tour Girl. Please share and comment us! @holapatagonia



No comments:

Post a Comment